JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would drop two grand on an FN before I would drop it on a Kimber. This thing has everything you could want. What's not to like?

I have the FNX-45, two-tone, non-tactical edition. It's big, it's fat. Surprisingly, not that heavy. But it's accurate as hell-- it's a freakin' tack-driver, even though it's got a loooong mushy trigger. Large, easy to pick up 3-dot sights with a larger dot on the front sight (not tritium). It points well, and I can actually conceal it in a K-Rounds kydex pancake rig. 15 plus 1 rounds of .45 ACP? Heck, yeah! Durable, reliable with any JHPs. It's my bedside home-defense pistol, in fact.

I can see with an RMR, it'd be even better. I'm sure with a can, you'd have even more fun with it... I'm a fan of FN pistols; the 509 is another worthy, but highly under-rated pistol.
HD2.jpg

I have an Silencerco Osprey that I use on the FNX.

There are many newer models on the market now, I do not know what to recommend.

I have 2 Dead Air suppressor 's and really like those, I would look at those if buying today.

Picked up an fnp45, not much different than the fnx45, about ten years ago. Still have it, have 5 mags, factory tac pac, spare barrel, spare slide cut for rmr. Would go to battle with it in a heart beat.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top