JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have this FM 90 High Power that I received in a trade. I've put 100 rds through it but I can't speak to the previous owner, however its very well taken care of and shows little use. Comes with one 13rd 9mm mag, the box and manual as well.
I'm mostly looking to sell this and buy a conceal carry pistol, preferably a Glock 19 Gen 4.

Trades: Cash on my end if its over the value of the pistol of course.
30.06/.308 Hunting Rifles (Ruger American would be preferred)
9mm or .45 Conceal Carry Pistols
AR Complete or Stripped Lowers.
Have something else? Don't be afraid to ask.

PM me

I live in the Beaverton area and can drive a reasonable distance. FTF ODL

$400
srryt.jpg
gfer.jpg

srryt.jpg

gfer.jpg

"Fabrications Militaries" (FM) is the state arms producer of Argentina. These pistols were made under license of FN in Argentina. They are the same High Power...except for the slide. Internally the same, but...the front of the slide has the same profile of the 1911. Not reduced like the classic high power.

"Fabrications Militaries" (FM) is the state arms producer of Argentina. These pistols were made under license of FN in Argentina. They are the same High Power...except for the slide. Internally the same, but...the front of the slide has the same profile of the 1911. Not reduced like the classic high power.

Thanks for the info mpmax. The way I see it, your getting a Browning High Power for half the price, just cosmetically different.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.