JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
HB 1165 (2019) - Minors Posting Firearms on Social Media | Florida House of Representatives

Minors Posting Firearms on Social Media: Prohibits posting or publishing picture of firearm, BB gun, air or gas-operated gun, or device displayed to resemble firearm to social media by minor; authorizes court to require certain adults to participate in parenting classes; provides for community service programs for violations; requires seizure of firearms; prohibits storing firearm in such way that a minor obtains access to it without permission & posts picture of it on social media.

Just political grandstanding. Anyone with half a brain knows it violates the 1st Amendment. It'll never fly, even if they pass it.

Just political grandstanding. Anyone with half a brain knows it violates the 1st Amendment. It'll never fly, even if they pass it.

Just like anyone with half a brain knows almost all anti2A laws violate the 2A? You give them too much credit!

I just watched a news segment here in Australia that was discussing passing laws banning children under the age of 16 from having cell phones.... as much as I hate kids getting programmed by electronic lobotomies and sucky parents, I bristle at the notion of government intrusiveness like that!

o_O

I just watched a news segment here in Australia

So you decided to invade australia? Because if you are you forgot to tell the rest of us that was the plan.

Cmon' you said we were all infantry now.

Seems a little extreme invading Australia just because you don't like their free speech laws.

The ACLU has stated that "civil rights aren't implicated" when gun control laws are passed. This, despite the fact that the constitution expressly protects gun rights unlike their favored abortion.

Chip...chip...chip...

Continued villification/shaming, attempting to push good folks back into the shadows and make them feel like they're some sort of tiny extreme fringe.

Trying hard to prevent there from being another generation of law-abiding gun owners

Hopefully things like this wake some of them into realizing they shouldn't be taking their rights and freedoms for granted.

Boss

Last Edited:
This is just another item :mad::mad::mad: sitting on somebody's table and it's going to be some time before it does or doesn't make it into the Law Books. So it's nothing to worry about right now. In my Opinion. :):):)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top