JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
e54c13579318b3cb4db4e53eec9b6638.png

I would love one of these of like to make something similar. Does anybody have one or something similar or seen something different they really like? I looking for some options and variety. Thanks 514bMfXwyiL.jpg

I don't know what is in the interior of that but if it's foam, keep in mind that open cell foam can retain moisture and is not idea for storing firearms longterm.

Also consider carefully if you're ok with the lock mechanism. Most of those have some type of magnetic type lock which essentially requires a key to get into. That means you have to always have the key on your person or close by to access it. Roll out of the shower and hear a bump...gotta get that key before you can access your weapon. And stashing the key somewhere close by defeats the purpose of a lock in my opinion. Thieves are smart and can find things. And I gotta believe it sucks being shot with your own gun if you walk in on the robbery when it's going down. Those things have also been around long enough for thieves to be familiar with them and know what is probably in there.

For a quick access safe I want a mechanical simplex lock. No keys. Nothing electric that requires batteries...which can die. YMMV. That is a very nice flag though. I definitely like it as an art piece. Just not sure I would stash my guns in there. :)

Thanks a lot for the input guys. Definately making me rethink things. Had no idea they were so common. maybe I will build something very less common but more accessable. My work really needs to fire back up before I kill my savings account.:(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top