JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1450
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Zip Code
FK BRNO PSA PSD pistol

7.5mm (same ballistics at 100yards as an Ak

Comes with the 7.5mm barrel as well as a 10mm/.40 conversion barrel and recoil spring assembly.

All new in box, with all original paperwork.

$1450

*I will beat online prices for in stock/new on this. Email me the link if you find it cheaper.

5CAAE8CB-3B34-4B6B-AF37-F82805C3EC5F.jpeg 4B116620-3EA5-42F7-A756-05EBD6262C4E.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
FK BRNO PSA PSD pistol

Comes with the 7.5mm barrel as well as a 10mm/.40 conversion barrel and recoil spring assembly.

$1450

*I will beat online prices for in stock/new on this. Email me the link if you find it cheaper.

View attachment 1054779 View attachment 1054780
Hi is this still available?

FK BRNO PSA PSD pistol

$1450

View attachment 1054779 View attachment 1054780
Do you still have any fk brno's or conversion kits for sale?

I'm in Renton and a serious buyer is this still available? I understand the market with the different rounds that are available and I've tried to get in contact with the Florida division of FK BRNO and a couple of the European companies to get some 7.5FK ammo.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.