JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, my beloved (@TeacherSmurf, shout out) has been interested in a Vostok Margolin pistol since as long as I can recall. Why? She's a target shooter and a Star Wars dork, er, nerd ... oh crap, I don't know the right terminology here. Anywho, a fine gent here sold us a Chinese copy of said and it should be here either tomorrow or the day after. Looks like this:

1620184586949.png

Muy bueno. But she requests it looks like this:

1620184654684.png

1620184677911.png

As far as I can see, they just added a .... spacy laser-gun thingy to the barrel. First ideas is we knew a 02/07 who makes custom silencers and he could make neat-o-ness, but quiet. Super cool, but lost contact with, though will reach out on the morrow. Fall back would be something cosmetically like said made.

Thoughts on this making this project happen? Thanks!

Probably have a machinist take one of those inert suppressors and machine it down to look like the attachment from the movies. Barrel can be threaded as well to get it to attach.

I have no suggestions for that type of pistol but please tell her that I hope that she LOVES shooting it.

I do not know squat about the pistol. Is it a BB pistol or what firearm caliber is it in?

RF or CF or what now?

Maybe I missed something AND I do not understand the gun at all.

I am not into 99% of science fiction books or movies.

Most of those VERY popular movies and television shows that people raved about never did interest me too.

Congrats!

Cate

Probably have a machinist take one of those inert suppressors and machine it down to look like the attachment from the movies. Barrel can be threaded as well to get it to attach.
If one were to need one, I have a 9mm bored one I would happily send off threaded 1/2x28

Thanks all for the comments. Her space gun came in today:

princesa.jpg

The barrel looks like it may be threaded already, but I haven't played with it. (To answer the question above, this one is in .22LR.)

So, my beloved (@TeacherSmurf, shout out) has been interested in a Vostok Margolin pistol since as long as I can recall. Why? She's a target shooter and a Star Wars dork, er, nerd ... oh crap, I don't know the right terminology here. Anywho, a fine gent here sold us a Chinese copy of said and it should be here either tomorrow or the day after. Looks like this:

View attachment 877115

View attachment 877119

View attachment 877120

As far as I can see, they just added a .... spacy laser-gun thingy to the barrel. First ideas is we knew a 02/07 who makes custom silencers and he could make neat-o-ness, but quiet. Super cool, but lost contact with, though will reach out on the morrow. Fall back would be something cosmetically like said made.

Should be too cool when done!!

Anyone know if the Russian magazines are compatible with the Chinese copy? I am finding a few vendors with the aforementioned. They are pricey, but I wouldn't mind have a spare or two. Thanks.

View attachment 877115

View attachment 877119

View attachment 877120

There's one… set for stun!

BTW- the apropos "term of endearment" would be a "nerd", as a "dork" properly refers to the penile bone of a sperm whale penis. I'm reasonably confident @TeacherSmurf is NOT EVEN remotely anything like a sperm whale penis.

;) :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top