JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking to get my first machine gun this year, and I've settled on looking for an SWD M-11/9 due to cost of ammo and the fact that the Lage uppers for them look awesome. Are there any shops in Oregon that I should call and see if they have one for sale? I know plenty of shops advertise as selling NFA items, but it's usually just suppressors and SBRs. I would also be happy to buy from a private party if anyone on here has one to sell or knows of someone looking to sell.

Please let me know if there are any other tips you guys have to look for. I know of several online dealers to keep an eye on, but it would be nice if someone was a little more local. Thanks.

Not sure on a source, but stay away from Phoenix Defence in Arizona. I bought my Mac-10 from them. Could not be more happy with the actual firearm, but their gross incompetence was absolutely lamentable.

Going through the a similar clown show with RGuns now on a machine-carbine. The firearm isn't in my possession at the present, so can't say on that score. But the level of competence thus far is lack-luster to put it mildly. (Frankly, interacting with a buyer and NFA paperwork is stupid easy, but some can't get it together.)

Good luck. And, oh yah, I do believe you'll like to rock'n'roll. Enjoy, amigo. :D

I'm looking to get my first machine gun this year, and I've settled on looking for an SWD M-11/9 due to cost of ammo and the fact that the Lage uppers for them look awesome. Are there any shops in Oregon that I should call and see if they have one for sale? I know plenty of shops advertise as selling NFA items, but it's usually just suppressors and SBRs. I would also be happy to buy from a private party if anyone on here has one to sell or knows of someone looking to sell.

Please let me know if there are any other tips you guys have to look for. I know of several online dealers to keep an eye on, but it would be nice if someone was a little more local. Thanks.
Lage just did a batch of the .223 uppers so if you are wanting that, they state it will be 6 months or so for the next batch. But the wait list is free and there is no obligation.

The existence of the 11/15 was what convinced me to go with an m11/9. I figure, 9mm, .223 and reasonable rof 9mm covered my bases. I would be interested if someone made an excellent .22 conversion. But that is wishful thinking on my part. Just hoping my stamp comes in in a reasonable time frame

I'm very pleased with the tungsten bolt that I waited over a year for. It completely changed the handling of my SWD M-11/nine.
The rate of fire is reduced by half and very controllable.
The long wait time was because most Tungsten machine grade metal comes from China and Covid slowed production and imports.
The price tag of $725 was a consideration when looking at the much higher cost of a Lage upper.

I'm very pleased with the tungsten bolt that I waited over a year for. It completely changed the handling of my SWD M-11/nine.
The rate of fire is reduced by half and very controllable.
The long wait time was because most Tungsten machine grade metal comes from China and Covid slowed production and imports.
The price tag of $725 was a consideration when looking at the much higher cost of a Lage upper.
who makes it? Are they accepting orders?

on the wait list. Thanks. After having a Sten, I want to be able to try all the things that are really not available for a gun like that. Having options will be really cool

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top