JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just took ownership of my first rifle. Ordered 5 months ago exactly, but well worth the wait! This thing is beautiful and functions phenomenally!

CMMG Resolute 300 in Bazooka Green. Can't wait to take it out and shoot it.

Not new to rifles or shooting, grew up shooting. Just wanted to wait until I moved out of California to start my collection.

7C742BF9-244E-4BD5-940B-BD900E2D1D72.jpeg 4B1636F4-9007-42A3-9B43-F3AE1497A8D6.jpeg 1CCDDA82-337C-4296-8FA6-F7A9D113A4D4.jpeg

Congrats on the new stick and the move! CA is a great place to be from!
I'm definitely happy to have moved out. Coincidentally I'm flying back tomorrow for Christmas with my parents and sister. Been up here for 2 years so far. First year I bought a CZ SP01. This year is the CMMG.

I moved from Comifornia in '98. First to Oregon now in Idaho. I'm fortunate to work for the government so transferring is easy. We are comfortable in Idaho and surrounded by like minded people.

Just took ownership of my first rifle. Ordered 5 months ago exactly, but well worth the wait! This thing is beautiful and functions phenomenally!

CMMG Resolute 300 in Bazooka Green. Can't wait to take it out and shoot it.

Not new to rifles or shooting, grew up shooting. Just wanted to wait until I moved out of California to start my collection.

View attachment 796819 View attachment 796820 View attachment 796821
Nice! that's a CA instant felon gun - it just looks evil. Have fun and be safe. :)

Just wanted to wait until I moved out of California to start my collection.
Hanging a Rosco @ the state line might have been better for lifetime security of your collection.. Now you need a boat lest you must lend credence to the capsize theory.:rolleyes:

Congrats, how fortunate on receiving it just in time for Christmas!!

If you've never shot it, how do you know it functions flawlessly?
Touché and good point. I haven't shot it. But I ran through the mechanics of it testing everything out minus a loaded round trigger pull. Everything "feels" solid.

I see you're in Tigard. I actually picked it up from Oregon Rifleworks right there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top