JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was looking for a Laser / Light combo for Wife's latest house pistol and ran into this on Amazon. Had never heard of them. Sounds like a great idea in that it charges while on the gun by attaching a charger. Price (less than $50 green laser, less than $40 red) seems quite nice. Will buy one to try and if its as good as the reviews I will be buying a few of them. Was wondering if anyone here has tried one and what they think? Please folks I know a LOT of people don't like lasers or lights and that's fine. I and Wife think they are the best thing since they started selling bread already sliced. ;)
I was just curious if others had tried these and how they worked. Sure as hell sounds like a great idea to me.
Also was not sure if this is the right place for this, if not I am sure one of the Mods will move it, thanks you (mods) guys for your work here.

Seems interesting. Let me know how it works.

Ive had $100 lasers drift when shooting on handgats so i stick to lights only now. Im looking to get a O light PL mini 2 valkyrie. 600 lumens and i think a 2hr run time plus the magnetic charging without removing/dismounting.

Seems interesting. Let me know how it works.

Ive had $100 lasers drift when shooting on handgats so i stick to lights only now. Im looking to get a O light PL mini 2 valkyrie. 600 lumens and i think a 2hr run time plus the magnetic charging without removing/dismounting.
Have one coming today from Amazon. Assuming it shows will get to the range with it this week. I have a rather low end laser light combo on the Ruger 9mm rifle I put on as soon as I got the rifle that still works great and Wife has one on her SR22 that she uses all the time. The thing that caught my eye on this was the ability to charge it while it's set up. I am not going into battle with any of these guns so if I can avoid it was not wanting to spend 3 or 4 times as much. If mine does work will sure let all know. Hoping someone else has experience with these before I buy a few of them. If it does work I will soon have several of them. Guess the best part of Amazon is if it fails soon after I get it they will just give me my money back :D

I do not like built- in charging, just one more thing to break or quit working and considering the type of crap longevity we obtain from currently manufactured products......

Follow up,
Well color me damn impressed so far. The Co, Tacticon, claims to be run by a Vet and they have a lot of stuff on their site that looks nice too. Charged, mounted, and bore sighted the unit. Simple Allen to adjust. Feels well made especially for the price and is very easy to use. Ambi controls so South Paw Wife should have no problems. Will run some ammo past it in the morning and assuming it does not fail I will be ordering a few more of these little things. Took a few photos. 1st of how it charges. The unit that hooks by magnet just plugs into the old standard Android cord. Typ2 USB I think they are called. It comes with a cord but I just used one of the ones I have at my desk for my Cell phone. the shot of it with the light on the laser is on too but camera cant see it. The way the controls are it's easy to turn on just laser, just light, or both at once. I chose the red, green is a few bucks more for those who prefer it

LL1.jpg LL2.jpg LL3.jpg

If it don't break while firing or the laser doesn't shift either I'd be pretty interested!

Went to the range with it this morning and ran a couple hundred more rounds through the pistol. Came home and ordered a couple more of these, and will I am sure buy a couple more later. Damn thing works very well. Both targets are 17 rounds each. Top pic was one of the groups shot while dialing it in. Then shot for a while. Bottom was me off hand with it and firing fast, or as fast as I think I can get away with without the woman out front giving me a dirty look when I leave. When I was dialing it in I did not have a decent rest to use, was just using my back pack range bag to try to keep steady. No doubt the thing would be better with a better rest. All the shooting was done at 35ft. Did not show any signs of coming loose. Since I will not have to remove it from the pistol I am going to put some Blue Loctite on the screw just to make sure. Love how this charges without taking it apart. So far a really great idea they came up here.
And again for the "I hate lasers crowd" yes, I know you hate these. I don't own stock in this Co or Amazon, just know what I like and I am very impressed with these. You can buy them direct from the Co but nice thing with Amazon is if you don't like this for any reason Amazon will just take it back free and refund everything.

LST1.jpg LST2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads