JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello fellow firearms enthusiast's! Like several others here I have been lerking around this site for some time now and figured it was time to say a quick hello..
I am somewhat new-ish to collecting and shooting, got my first firearm about 3yrs ago.
I kinda just stumbled across this site awhile back while hunting the internet for a rem 870.. So far I enjoy all the knowledgeable info, advice, stories and humor this site has to offer!!
Seems a good crowd of folks here!
Upon all of my reading here I didnt really notice a lot of activity from fellow shooters toward the north part of Wa state being involved in volunteer clean-ups of outdoor shooting areas. I would like to get involved in doing so to continue enjoying our activities and the great outdoors! If anyone knows more info around the skagit, island, snohomish, whatcom areas please let me know how to get more involved. Maybe a crowd of us could meet up sometime and do a shoot/cleanup day.
Thanks and look forward to hearing from you all!

You may find more feedback if you give a closer approximation of your local area beyond just "WA".

Especially, as you pointed out, the membership is scattered around WA, OR a few others.

I would speak with @Cogs a out organizing a clean and shoot - he has done many.

You may find more feedback if you give a closer approximation of your local area beyond just "WA".

Especially, as you pointed out, the membership is scattered around WA, OR a few others.

I would speak with @Cogs a out organizing a clean and shoot - he has done many.
Thanks joe 13. I guess i should change my location to city instead of state. But i did mention the north end of Wa for skagit,island,whatcom,snohomish county areas.. Ill try and look for Cogs. Thanks again!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top