JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The was the most apprehension I've ever seen on your face out of all of your videos! It kinda looked like you just wanted to hurry up and unload the gun. Nice group for what was pretty rapid fire for such a powerful round.

The was the most apprehension I've ever seen on your face out of all of your videos! It kinda looked like you just wanted to hurry up and unload the gun. Nice group for what was pretty rapid fire for such a powerful round.

One thing I pride myself on is having a feel for where my gun is pointing. It is more a natural thing than it is a learned behavior. If you watch my videos you can see the muzzle is always returning pretty much back to where it started with each shot. It is about the only thing about my shooting that is positive.

One thing I pride myself on is having a feel for where my gun is pointing. It is more a natural thing than it is a learned behavior. If you watch my videos you can see the muzzle is always returning pretty much back to where it started with each shot. It is about the only thing about my shooting that is positive.

Actually I have noticed that about your shooting; you do return to center pretty naturally. I find myself searching for that spot after firing and that is something I do need to work on.

I just picked up a S&W 500 myself! Can't wait to go shoot it .
Ammo is a bit spendy though . Found some Double Tap ammo at
Wholesale sports for 45.00$ 405gr. Lead.
Can't wait to start Reloading this stuff and save a few bucks.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads