JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1750
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Thank you in advance for looking.

I have for sale my Springfield Armory M1A mounted in a JAE gen 2 chassis with 13 magazines, original fiberglass stock, scope mount, sling, and various tools, magazine loaders etc.(see photo). Rifle is in excellent condition. I have fired approximately 600 rounds through the gun but I am the second owner and I do not know how many rounds the previous owner fired through it.

Only looking for a sale, not interested in trades. I prefer to use Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City for the transfer as Steve has great service and has extremely reasonable pricing for transfers.

The JAE Gen 2 chassis only has only safe or storage wear and has less than 30 rounds through the rifle that was mounted in it. These chassis were one of the first adapted to the M1A and retailed for around $1500.00 at the time of purchase. Sadly they went out of business this year, but these chassis were highly desired with a long wait list.

IMG_1380.JPG IMG_1383.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm not sure that everyone understands the value that the JAE chassis brings to this package.

Below you will find links to a couple of videos that discuss the installation and features of the chassis. At the end of the first video the videographer shows some of the groups he obtained using this chassis and some of his handloads. Average groups at 200 yards were 1.5 MOA and best grouping was 0.574MOA.

I'm not saying that you will get that level of accuracy out of this rifle but the chassis really maximizes the accuracy of the gun.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.