JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$6000
Manufacturer
Saiga
Caliber
5.45x39mm
City
Ravensdale
State
Washington
Zip Code
Fime group ak-74

Primary arms optic
RS regulate mount
Cheese grater
Tdi mlock hand guard
Original furniture included
Streamlight weapon light
Midwest industries brake

$6000 obo

E5D05F9A-BD80-41B6-9C29-6360E250B446.jpeg EE84C93E-51A2-4FB8-98A4-F6DEFA050D46.jpeg 4DAD315F-9F67-46FF-BC26-A482D1933173.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Is this a vepr? Ad says saiga as manufacturer but title says fime group? A little confused on what it is maybe you can enlighten my ignorance

Is this a vepr? Ad says saiga as manufacturer but title says fime group? A little confused on what it is maybe you can enlighten my ignorance
Could be a Vepr, could be a Izhmash/Saiga. If it's a fime group gun, it may be an SGL model of some kind. Need better close ups of the receiver to tell. FIME converted Saigas and other Russian guns to their full clone military spec, or as close as possible. OP needs to upload more pics

Could be a Vepr, could be a Izhmash/Saiga. If it's a fime group gun, it may be an SGL model of some kind. Need better close ups of the receiver to tell. FIME converted Saigas and other Russian guns to their full clone military spec, or as close as possible. OP needs to upload more pics
Yup that's why I was asking. They did a ton. They make great triggers though 👍🏻

Respectfully, I disagree.
That appears to be a modified slant back receiver, a similar rifle but not the same.
I've done plenty of research before posting this, these rifles are rarely posted online and sell for $6k+ easy. I've also been to a few gun shops with these on the walls with the tags at $5k 3 years ago. So I appreciate your input but it runs contrary to everything I've seen

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.