JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Centralia
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling my Fierce Firearms Carbon Rival

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Selling my brand-new unfired Fierce Firearms Carbon Rival chambered in 7mm PRC with a Leupold VX6HD 3-18x44 scope with firedot duplex reticle mounted in Talley lightweight ringmounts.

This rifle has a lightweight carbon fiber stock with an adjustable cheek rest and integrated picatinny rail and QD flush cups for mounting a sling. The vertical grip is super comfortable both prone and offhand. The carbon fiber barrel is 22" long and comes with both a radially ported muzzle brake and a matching thread protector (which cost extra, it did not come with the rifle originally). The steel action is cerakoted in tungsten gray and the stock has their phantom pattern. The 70 degree bolt lift is really nice and smooth, the adjustable trigger is great and is currently set to break at just under 3lbs pressure. As it sits, the whole setup weighs under 9lbs! I purchased it just a few months ago and haven't even been able to find ammo for it, hence it is unfired, but just from handling it I can say that it is one of the nicest rifles I have ever owned. Unfortunately my home suffered significant damage over the winter and I had to replace the whole roof so I need to sell this to help pay for that, my loss is your gain. I have the original boxes for the rifle and scope if buyer wants them. Asking for $4000 for the whole package (sling is pictured but not included).

Willing to meet at FFL of buyers choice within reasonable distance of Centralia, WA or I will ship it to the FFL of buyers choice. I can provide more info/images upon request.

View attachment 1375258 View attachment 1375259 View attachment 1375260
Selling my brand-new unfired Fierce Firearms Carbon Rival chambered in 7mm PRC with a Leupold VX6HD 3-18x44 scope with firedot duplex reticle mounted in Talley lightweight ringmounts.

This rifle has a lightweight carbon fiber stock with an adjustable cheek rest and integrated picatinny rail and QD flush cups for mounting a sling. The vertical grip is super comfortable both prone and offhand. The carbon fiber barrel is 22" long and comes with both a radially ported muzzle brake and a matching thread protector (which cost extra, it did not come with the rifle originally). The steel action is cerakoted in tungsten gray and the stock has their phantom pattern. The 70 degree bolt lift is really nice and smooth, the adjustable trigger is great and is currently set to break at just under 3lbs pressure. As it sits, the whole setup weighs under 9lbs! I purchased it just a few months ago and haven't even been able to find ammo for it, hence it is unfired, but just from handling it I can say that it is one of the nicest rifles I have ever owned. Unfortunately my home suffered significant damage over the winter and I had to replace the whole roof so I need to sell this to help pay for that, my loss is your gain. I have the original boxes for the rifle and scope if buyer wants them. Asking for $4000 for the whole package (sling is pictured but not included).

Willing to meet at FFL of buyers choice within reasonable distance of Centralia, WA or I will ship it to the FFL of buyers choice. I can provide more info/images upon request.

View attachment 1375258 View attachment 1375259 View attachment 1375260
Interested in your rifle if you can give me a call that would be great. 503-791-4072.