JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey folks!

I have a small FFL business that I'm wanting to relocate somewhere in the SnoCo (WA) area, preferably in unincorporated SnoCo for the slight tax benefit.

I'm not a store; I'm more of a consultant. I meet with my clients one-on-one, talk about what they need, and order it for them. I try to come under the gun store prices but that's not always possible. But people seem to like my less aggressive and non-insulting approach.

I do appointment only, word of mouth, and am looking for an office-type space where I can receive deliveries and meet with my clients. I typically focus on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

The space will need to meet ATF standards (i.e., not close to schools, etc.) and the landlord/owner needs to be cool with my business.

Nothing will be stored at the space. It will be low-profile (no signage, unless that's OK). Definitely low traffic.

If anyone knows of, or has, such a space, let me know. I'm a solid tenant. It's getting harder and harder for us these days. Thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service