JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

Did'nt see many for sale to see what they are selling for - but I think that these are less than what others are selling for so I hope that this is a fair price-

CCI 300 Large Pistol Primers ( only 200) $3.25 per 100 - SOLD to tinknocker

CCI 450 Small Rifle Magnum Primers ( 2 Bricks ) $30 per Brick -Both Bricks are SOLD to Johtree

NOTE : These are Gold Medal Match Primers for pistols - they are Match grade Primers and not everyday primers. That is why they are priced as they are not because I am trying to gouge anyone.

Federal Gold Medal Match Centerfire Primers For Small Pistol 1000 Count - GM200M -SOLD to tinknocker

Gold Medal primers are manufactured to exacting tolerances and use Federal's exclusive basic and lead styphnate priming mix for optimum primer ignition.
51VwZMLfC5L._SL160_.jpg

* Primers
* Small Magnum Pistol Match
* 1000 Primers (10 boxes of 100 Primers

<broken link removed> But they are Bo 11-12 weeks- I will take $40 for the brick

Cash or Silver

Jonathan 503-664-0334
1st come 1st serve or paypal full payment to [email protected] ( for pick up later - No shipping

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.