JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an unopened box of XM193 (two 500 rd boxes as shipped - 1000 rounds). You have to pick it up in the Beaverton area. $450 tonight or tomorrow morning only. After that it's not for sale.

thanks
Jim

*CLOSED*

OK, deal's off. He needs the cash immediately and I'm in S. Oregon and can't get it done today or by tomorrow morning in a way that works for him. Bummer. I tried.

Anyone else?

This is still for sale. I'd like to sell this and have cash in hand by today or tomorrow morning. If I can't sell it by then I will cancel the sale.

This ammo should be cheaper to those of you who can actually find it at Bi-Mart. The Fisherman's Warehouse price was $500 the last I saw it there. I am selling this for what I have into it, $480 rounded up, only if I can sell it by tomorrow morning.

thanks
Jim

-------------------------------------------

I will take $450 for this tonight or tomorrow morning only. After that it is no longer for sale.

Last Edited:
Thanks for your replies Jim. It's a good buy, especially in that volume. Maybe next time when I can react faster.

Good luck and free bump. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.