JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Metro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This deal will be closed after noon tomorrow 12/15. I am not interested in any trades. Please PM me if you have any questions or would like to set up a time today or tomorrow to purchase the ammo. Face to face deal, no shipping.

I got a little carried away and bought more Federal Black Pack ammo than I can get back rebates on. They will only provide rebates up to $100 or 8 boxes per household (address). I would like to sell this batch of eight 150rnd boxes (1200rnds total) for $350 cash only. . I will include the receipt so the buyer can send in for the $100 rebate. Price per round before rebate is about $.28 and after rebate it would be about $.20

I will include one 250 box of Federal Black Pack 9mm if the buyer will meet me in Wilsonville by noon tomorrow. No receipt will be provided for the 9mm.

Important: The rebate can only be applied for online and needs to be uploaded by 12/18/2019. If I can not find a buyer by noon tomorrow I will closed the ad. This is a fantastic deal if you don't mind doing to the rebate work.

20191214_042142.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I can substitute 200rnds of 40 S&W FMJ or 200rnds of 380 AUTO FMJ instead of the 250 rounds of 9mm for a buyer who purchases this 223 and meets me in Wilsonville by noon tomorrow.

I am going to be up in Vancouver around 11am today (Sat 12/14) to buy my Dad lunch for his birthday. If a buyer in WA would like to meet up after our lunch I would extend the bonus pistol ammo offer to them. 1pm would be the latest I could meet in WA today.

These rebates are legit. I do them all the time. I'd buy this if I didn't already submit the same rebate. Good luck seller

Last call on this ammo deal. I will sweeten the deal for a buyer who will meet in Wilsonville before noon today by including two unused 30rnd AR mags (One MFT poly and one PSA GI style aluminum mag) in addition to the bonus ammo as offered in original deal. Deal will be closed at 12PM today.

How can you utilize the rebate without a receipt?
I have the original receipt for the 223 which will be given to the buyer. I am not including the receipt for the 9mm bonus ammo as I bought 9 boxes of the 9mm in a single transaction and I am sending in that rebate for myself. I will lose out on the rebate for one box of the 9mm because of my poor planning/math skills.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.