JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From Slickguns:

Cabela's confirmed that this is Original US Military Lake City Arsenal M855 SS109 ammo - Use Coupon code WTHANKS or WTURKEY for free shipping on orders over $99. This is 5.56 NATO Ammo, not the .223 that's typically on sale at Cabela's. American Eagle® Tactical® Ammunition is loaded to military specifications for reliable functioning and consistent accuracy. You’ll find this ammunition is very suitable for precision practice and an affordable option for the target board. Made in USA. Per 20.

Cabela's: American Eagle® Rifle Ammunition

I have an order coming. This is a heck of a deal for 62gr

It was the American Eagle 5.56MM 62GR FMJ-BT, but it looks like it ended after the weekend. I hope a few of you got in on it. Mine is supposed to be delivered today.

Update - just arrived. It is the green box, green tip XM855F.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews