JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've got a few neighbors, who one night carried on with a loud party and they were bragging about torrents and watching movies on the day they came out.... Loud enough of a party that most of us in the neighborhood could hear them....

My router for that end of the house is now named RIAA_Agent #C4379.

It took about a week for the effects to be seen, the trash gets taken out now, the extra cars in the yard are gone, the pot smoke doesn't wafer this way as often, their garden of questionable content was suddenly missing.

If I knew it was this easy, I'd have done it months ago.

I've got a few neighbors, who one night carried on with a loud party and they were bragging about torrents and watching movies on the day they came out.... Loud enough of a party that most of us in the neighborhood could hear them....

My router for that end of the house is now named RIAA_Agent #C4379.

It took about a week for the effects to be seen, the trash gets taken out now, the extra cars in the yard are gone, the pot smoke doesn't wafer this way as often, their garden of questionable content was suddenly missing.

If I knew it was this easy, I'd have done it months ago.

Huh. I would have cracked your WEP/WPA/WPA2 key and then utilized your router for my torrents.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top