JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Funky, bit 3rd gen Smith meets Daewoo DP51. Flies in the face of "high grip, low bore axis" - personally I think that's less of a thing than some make it out to be.

I like it; in a world where everything is the same this is different, even if it's borrowing from the past. Interested, but not $939 interested.

Thoughts?

Random VIS.jpg

I like the way it looks but I just don't think there's much of a market for SA/DA hammer fired guns anymore. And at that price you're into Sig P226 territory which is a known entity from a quality/reliability standpoint. Although this gun is already cut for an optic so that's a plus over the P226.

I like the way it looks but I just don't think there's much of a market for SA/DA hammer fired guns anymore. And at that price you're into Sig P226 territory which is a known entity from a quality/reliability standpoint. Although this gun is already cut for an optic so that's a plus over the P226.
I like SA/DA, but I agree with everything you said.

Around $450 (not realistic for an all metal SA/DA) I'd buy, don't think they'll be many adopters @ just under $1K.

Have seen these but not overly interested at nearly $1000. I'm sure it's a decent pistol but I think they're probably banking on the collectible factor of the Radom Vis name and the prospect that this will be a very limited importation. If it were made by Girsan in Turkey it'd probably be a ~ $500 gun.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top