JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They were part of the now bankrupt Remington. I see their site is down now as well. It looks like they were bought up. Anyone know of or at least venture a guess on their ultimate fate? (We have two of their cans in the battery. I'd imagine that lifetime warranty is now a whole lot of nothing.)

Thanks.

Yeah they were bought by Palmetto State Armory . Anyones guess if they will honor AAC's warranties. They are under no legal obligation to do so.

Guy on barf.com had his in limbo under warranty when things went belly up. Per that thread, one dude from AAC is still apparently onboard performing services in conjunction with Remington.

Lots of old AAC custom are going to a guy on Facebook doing suppressor services, by ECCO Machine. Seen tons get the back end chopped off to do away with the ever failing ratchet AAC was plagued with.

Yeah they were bought by Palmetto State Armory . Anyones guess if they will honor AAC's warranties. They are under no legal obligation to do so.
From all I've read online Palmetto only purchased the name and domain, nothing to do with the products or equipment etc.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top