JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sammy -

"Sammy was one of a handful of Hollywood folk who enjoyed single actions and fast draw. They say that Glenn Ford was fast too but that Jerry Lewis was the fastest. "

<broken link removed>

Game show:

Man Taught by Sammy -

Then this guy claims to be the fastest alive - Cisko - you can catch him on the Outdoor channel
http://www.mastergunfighter.com/
http://www.shootingusa.com/IMPOSSIBLE_SHOTS/impossible_shots.html

There are some might quick shooters in the sport of Cowboy Fast Draw - could spend a hour watching vid's

There's the rub.. a cowboy rig ain't too practical. Some guys are mighty fast with a street duty rig and then there are those perhaps more practical with daily concealed carry presentation/deployment. We all should practice more than we probably actually do.

There is also the school of thought that if you have to be quick, you have already lost. Could you have drawn and concealed before things escalated to the point where you needed your firearm?

Clean here, could have a pistol concealed under his guns !

Mr._Clean_logo.png

There is also the school of thought that if you have to be quick, you have already lost. Could you have drawn and concealed before things escalated to the point where you needed your firearm?

Clean here, could have a pistol concealed under his guns !

Mr._Clean_logo.png
You always have to be quick.. and accurate.. DVC

Plus, there's the school of thought that says a handgun is only for "fighting your way to your rifle".. such mouthings are common from those that a), don't carry a handgun or b), don't know how to use a handgun. DVC indeed

There's the rub.. a cowboy rig ain't too practical. Some guys are mighty fast with a street duty rig and then there are those perhaps more practical with daily concealed carry presentation/deployment. We all should practice more than we probably actually do.
Y'all can do all the cowboy,quick draw you want. I'll have my carry piece pointed at your nutz before you even decide you want to mug me.
No quick draw here. I'll have my gun in my hand ,in my pocket in stead of trying to out draw the bad guy, There is always someone faster,on any given day.

Many of the older legendary gunmen (generally double action revolver men) would just simply kill you before you could blink and I'm sure a few guns were pointed at their nutz. I hear what you're saying though.

My wife says i'm the fastest shooter ever, but then she may he talkin about something different!

I would hate to be the camera man in that firet video. Looks like ol' quick draw is shooting right at him.

Plus, there's the school of thought that says a handgun is only for "fighting your way to your rifle".. such mouthings are common from those that a), don't carry a handgun or b), don't know how to use a handgun. DVC indeed
Modesty aside, I'm very good with a handgun. However, I would rather engage from at least 300+ yards using a long gun, hidden under a bush, in a ghillie suit, with a very good suppressor.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top