JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The poor mother actually thinks she is gonna get justice. It's not justice.... it's JUST-US!
The puppet masters are too big, too rich, too powerful.... Obama should have gotten impeached, but unfortunately I don't see it happening because fascism has come to AmeriKa.

The poor mother actually thinks she is gonna get justice. It's not justice.... it's JUST-US!
The puppet masters are too big, too rich, too powerful.... Obama should have gotten impeached, but unfortunately I don't see it happening because fascism has come to AmeriKa.

Biggie, this is a topic near and dear to me. I agree with your assessment... But do you see ANY way out short of a return to 1775 'ish politics?

Sometimes I think that a little bit of truth and education will start turning things back, and at other times I laugh at the pie-in-the-sky dream of peaceful change.
When I first found Appleseed ( <broken link removed> ) my hope was rekindled.

Since then, things have actually gotten worse. We have officials in the highest levels of government calling for (and performing) actions against the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
The oaths that those officials took when they were sworn into office are a JOKE... They trample the rights, even the NATURAL RIGHTS of the US citizens into the dirt.

The attorney general of our nation is a criminal and aims his crimes against US... And we look for JUSTICE from the government?

When is change coming?

What's going to happen?

Who's going to do it?

I personally think we the people are at fault.... why? because we have allowed things to get this far. You put crap in, you get crap out and that's what I see. These liars, idiots, and selfish politicians didn't come from a different planet, they came from our neighborhoods, our schools, our homes. I think we need a revolution of the minds and hearts. If we have a revolution of bombs and bullets, I think it's gonna be nasty and with the way things are, they have more guns, ammo, armored vehicles, drones etc.

I think that people need to wake up and stop being part of the problem and become part of the solution. Knowledge is power and we the people need to understand that. The truth shall set us free!

As long as we got sheep supporting the mafia system by voting for the less of two evils, not a darn is thing gonna change. The citizens of this great country are acting like that girl we all know who is in a bad relationship. She keeps getting treated like dog crap, she keeps taking the slaps to her face, and punches to her body, yet she keeps gong back to him. Why does she do that? because she doesn't know any better, she is scared and doesn't know she has the power to get out of that horrible situation and move on. She can do better, she deserves better..... but she just doesn't know better. Keep them in fear and you shall control them!

I hope that we wake up before it's too late. We have already fallen off the edge and we need to pull the cord ASAP to deploy the parachute. If things keep going the way they are.... we need to understand that we are on borrowed time, and if we don't pull our heads out of the sand, it's gonna be too late and we just might have no other option than to go through that bloody revolution and I for one don't want that to ever happen.

So please don't tell me to contact my reps and all the other shysters in office. They don't give a s**t about you!
I for one don't trust a politician. A lot of people don't understand POLITICS.... POLY means many, and TICKS are blood sucking parasites..... need I say more?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top