JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Anderson
City
Oakland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is a basically complete (less bcg +muzzle device) famar parts kit. The famar is a mostly 3d printed AR based clone of the famas bullpup. I have just decided not to follow through with this project. All the body/outershell have been printed in polymaker pa6-gf and lightly sanded then painted rust oleum Grey. the little parts in polymaker pla pro and the part the buffer threads into is coex nylex. None of the parts that house the lpk will be included, so you would need a 3d printer to complete this. I have approximately 330 in parts 70 in filament and almost 50 in hardware so I'm into this close to 450 plus lots of time. Asking 350 or trade ideas linked below

Parts included
Anderson 5.56 barrel
Anderson lpk
Anderson charging handle
Anderson gas tube
Kak gas block
Pathalon arms kentri short buffer
Onhunt handguard
Misc hardware
All printed parts except those housing the lpk

Upper is just mocked up, gas tube didn't clear the onhunt barrel nut so it was carefully re bent may need slight adjustment when bcg is installed

Any question just ask. Last picture is just an example, not mine.

EDIT: forgot to say it also includes the upper receiver pictured a km tactical slick side (the recommended one for the famar) that cost 60ish $

20240324_171431.jpg 20240324_171453.jpg 20240324_171447.jpg 20240324_171442.jpg baguette-mode-activated-famar-mock-up-v0-7ig328dsc6ib1.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews