JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Good Morning,

I have four Enterprise Arms Metric, carrying handle cut, TYPE 3 FAL Receivers for sale or trade.

Make Offer.

I will post pictures in a few minutes.

These are not ready to build, Enterprise is not known for DSA type quality. They are capable of being built up if you are a knowledgeable FAL builder or know someone who is.

One has been finished and had a locking shoulder installed.

The magazine catch in the mag well was not finished by ENTERPRISE, you will need to finish it with a Dremel Tool.

The receiver catch angle is not correct, you will need to finish it with a file to match your lower.

The feed ramps are not finished by ENTERPRISE, you will need to finish them with a Dremel Tool.

If you are interested, let me know.

Make Offer

Good Morning,

I have four Enterprise Arms Metric, carrying handle cut, TYPE 3 FAL Receivers for sale or trade.

Make Offer.

I will post pictures in a few minutes.

These are not ready to build, Enterprise is not known for DSA type quality. They are capable of being built up if you are a knowledgeable FAL builder or know someone who is.

One has been finished and had a locking shoulder installed.

The magazine catch in the mag well was not finished by ENTERPRISE, you will need to finish it with a Dremel Tool.

The receiver catch angle is not correct, you will need to finish it with a file to match your lower.

The feed ramps are not finished by ENTERPRISE, you will need to finish them with a Dremel Tool.

If you are interested, let me know.

Make Offer

•For Sale Ads (a.k.a. WTS)
All for sale ads are required to have a price listed. If you don't know what it's worth, list what you'll take for it.