JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Factory Tungsten Glock 42 .380acp
Factory case with all contents
(1) 6 round flush mag
(1) 6 round mag w/Hyve Technologies +2 extension
Hyve Technologies back plate
3.5lb trigger Edge connector
TFO TFX Tritium night sights
Grip plug

This Glock 42 is different than the typical all black ones. Has the factory full Tungsten finish. Great little pistol and ridiculously accurate, but sadly it just sits in the safe. Has had roughly 200 or so rounds through it. Some wear on it but nothing that would bother you. Asking $550 firm and if you came to me I will take care of the $20 transfer fee and the $10 back ground check is on you. If I came to you, then ffl fees are on you.

Open to hear trades for a single stack 9mm or just 9mm pistols in general. Please NO SHOTGUNS or .40sw

2016-12-08 22.10.24.jpg 2016-12-08 22.09.54.jpg

Last Edited:
I have to admit I found it hideous for the first 15 seconds, but the more I eyeball it the cooler it gets! Just so used to the Glock black... GLWS, sending you a pm trade offer.

I had a P238 Equinox model I regret getting rid of a few years ago.
I know the feeling. I regret ever getting rid of my 42. The LCP just never filled the void, and the sig, while awesome, feels wrong to pocket carry. Just can't do it. If I can sell mine, I'll drop you a line.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.