JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Basically new Hybrid Holster for Walther P99 with a Streamlight TLR light. Will also fit S&W SW99 version and possibly the PPQ. I ordered this from Multi Holsters and got a second one lined with leather so I don't need this one. I wear mine everyday and love it. The leather wears in very comfortably and the support is very nice. I never wore this one I have only test fitted the gun. It secures very positively and don't worry, I take mine running with the dog and it has never budged. Highly recommended. They adjust to sit as low as you want and as high as you want. Great holsters. I paid about $90 plus shipping for it but will sell it for $60 as it's doing me no good.
It may fit a PPQ as the leather backing can stretch a little.
Will meet FTF around Hillsboro, OR or will ship.
Offer me trades too if you like...

2013-08-11_17-52-21_294.jpg

2013-08-11_17-52-35_74.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.