Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS OR Extrema Ratio Mamba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Rating
100%
I’ve said it before and I will say it again... you need to learn how to respectfully decline an offer without insulting them and secondly trying to make them look and feel stupid on your own thread. You need an attitude adjustment. This is high school bubblegum.

OP
Q

Quartermaster

Reactions
Rating
100%
I’ve said it before and I will say it again... you need to learn how to respectfully decline an offer without insulting them and secondly trying to make them look and feel stupid on your own thread. You need an attitude adjustment. This is high school bubblegum.
You weren’t privy to the private conversation, and it’s none of your damn business. If an ad doesn’t have a WTT prefix, offering a trade is retarded.

F32DF1F6-A3C0-4BD0-97EF-AB3E33B8E080.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

LATEST REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    7-23-19 Had my pistol delivered here and it was a great experience! Worked with John. All the...
    • Muggs919
  • Northwest Arsenal
    4.00 star(s)
    I have been there at least a couples times. We popped in today to see if the had a PS90. They...
    • CountryGent
  • Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy. I've done multiple private transfers over several years. Knowledgeable and thorough.
    • markebrit
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47

Staff online