JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$320
Manufacturer
Extar
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I bought the gen-2 Extar EP9 new from Extar USA back in September of 22'. It's a remarkably cool and accurate little unit, but I've only shot it one time (50 rounds?). Please take a moment to scour the google machine for reviews, and I bet you won't find much of anything negative. It can come with a Riton X1 Tactix RRD that is basically as-new, as well as the original box with all the bits. And, since it takes glock-pattern magazines, it can also come with 4 additional brand new pmags still in the packaging (27rd(2) and 15rd(2) (+ Extar factory mag).

Would love to trade for a 9mm rifle/carbine of some kind. Can be some iteration of AR9, Ruger PC, or....watcha got? Only requirements for me are that it breaks down for storage in some way, and takes Glock magazines, if 9mm. If not something chambered in 9mm, then I might consider a 300 blackout upper, or a single-shot break-action in something similar (no bigger than .308).

Gun only with orig magazine, box, etc. - $320
Gun + 4 additional new magazines, box, etc - $350
Gun pkg + optic - $400

IMG_7660.jpeg IMG_7662.jpeg IMG_7663.jpeg IMG_7665.jpeg IMG_7670.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: