JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
the last few show's I've been to that place w/ the huge booth w/ ammo (got ammo.com?) has had falling prices on their bulk 223 reloads. Last week, it was down to $289 per thousand I think. Not bad, considering a few months the same place was like $329 I think.

If you find a decent deal on the aimpoints, post it please!

I wouldn't shoot that places reloads if they were free. I have had nothing but trouble with those reloads and have had quite a few explode the casing. It is not my gun and yes its chambered to shoot that round. No other .556 has ever once given me an issue.

Same thing happened in three different guns on the range with this ammo. My buddies and I were not amused. Stay away from this ammo. I think they just didn't take into account the thicker case wall of the LC brass.

Yes I saw bulk .223, don't recall prices as its not a caliber I shoot.

I've had good luck with Buyammo.com reloads, though mostly with pistol ammo...a bit of .308 shot so far too without a problem.

Outdoor marksman had Hornady practice TAP for roughly 330 a case of 1000. There were 5 or 6 cases of 1000.

By far the best ammo at the best price at the show.

Over all the show was a disappointment.

Maybe it's just me, but I've gone thru 4-5 cases of the .223 buyammo.com (Miwall) stuff and probably experienced one malfunction. Knock on wood....

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top