JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale/trade is one owner XD9SC 9mm with 5 factory mags. 2 extended mags and 3 regular mags with pinky grips. The barrel is polished. Price is $325. Gun shoots flawless with any type of ammo from factory load to +P load or reloaded load. Buyer pay transfer fee at A Cut Above the Pawn in Beaverton. I also interesting in trade, let me know what you have.

IMG_5442.JPG

Last Edited:
Just a quick add-on... make that 6 mags... I have an extra mag for this gun that I will give away to the purchaser if you come to Vancouver to get it. PM me if you want it.

I'll take it! But I live in Vancouver and don't have my concealed yet. So if your willing to bring it to Vancouver I'll pay the check & transfer, and I'll just let the pawn shop hold until background goes through. What does tropical charge for fees?

I'll take it! But I live in Vancouver and don't have my concealed yet. So if your willing to bring it to Vancouver I'll pay the check & transfer, and I'll just let the pawn shop hold until background goes through. What does tropical charge for fees?
OK, I can bring the gun to Tropical Pawn for the transfer. I would rather do this on the coming Saturday because I work until 5pm and traffic is terrible for where I am coming from :(. Let me know if you are good with that.

Well I'd like to meet within the next couple days, it will be a wedding present for my soon to be wife. We are getting married Saturday. Is there anyway we could do this tomorrow? The background should go through by Saturday, but if you can do it just let me know.
She hates her current carry and loves my xd9 service model, so I figured the xdsc would be perfect for her. I'm only comin across the mod 2 new for sale.

Tropical Pawn stop doing background check at 6pm. I will not be able to make it in time from my work. I am sorry man. I will be available on Sat or Sun.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.