JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SPF
I have a like new condition crimson trace laser grip made for the 1911 SCR # LG-401, this is for the full size grip model with front activation. I love this grip and worked extremely well on my combat elite. But as always i'm going a different direction with my colt and selling this off of it. Very nice and zero'd in on my pistol. Just remove your old grips and put these babies on. Not a damn scratch or mark on these, very nice overall condition. Batteries are nice and full.
ASKING $179 OBO, These go for $329 NEW.

Only thing that doesn't come with the grips is the microscopic allen wrench that I lost out of the box the first time. But you can find this tiny allen wrench at any hardware or automotive store.
combatelite.jpg
THE GUN DOES NOT COME WITH THE GRIPS!!!!

I'll consider trades for full size wilson, act, or novak 1911 .45acp 8 Rnd magazines, wilson combat or tripp research 10 rnd magazine, part trade towards a Leupold Mark 4 MR/T rifle scope. Or anything else. Let me know.

Cool.I would like to buy these if you still want to sell them. I am in se portland so shouldnt be to far for me or we can meatsomewhere if you like. I know somepeople dont like to meat at there house. Understandable.

180$ ill drive out to you tonight even in off at 8pm, let me know where to meet, u can pm me your number and place that you want to meet. im going downtown afterwards for a party so ignore the costume.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top