JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
***** Now asking only $650 ******

I have a Excalibur Matrix 380 for sale or trade. It has little use on it.

It's a "Big Game/Hunter Grade" crossbow that ia amazingly well built. It can be used to hunt all big game in the Americas and is often used to hunt deer/elk, moose/grizzly bear and even Cape buffalo.
The power of this crossbow is scary. The arrows It launches easily cut through 2 bails of hay, a 1/4" red rubber mat and a shed wall at 80ft. It is crazy accurate too.
The Guardian anti-dry fire system makes it impossible to dry-fire.
It's considered a "compact" recurve..... allowing you to get into very tight spots without snagging. It's quieter than most compound crossbows. It's all around one of the best hunting weapons made. I've never seen a negative review on this crossbow.

"http://www.bestcrossbowsource.com/?s=matrix+380"
does a very thorough review on this weapon. You'll need to hit the "read full post" button. Mine is the Realtree Xtra version, not the blackout.

Also, you can "uncock" this crossbow, so there's no need to fire your last arrow to "unload" it. I don't believe that's possible with any compound crossbow.

I paid $1150 for it. I'm asking $875.00
I would consider firearm trade/part trade. I still have everything, including the DvD, etc. that came with it. The illuminated "tact zone" scope on this weapon is also one of the best $250 crossbow scopes available.

In Vancouver. Prefer local FTF. I have my "good guy" card if needed.
If interested, please PM me here. Posted in other forums as well. Thank you.

20171204_203903.jpg 20171204_203710.jpg 20171204_203658.jpg 20171204_203645.jpg 20171204_203321.jpg 20171204_203153.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top