JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Eotech
City
Aberdeen
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale is my EOTech XPS2-0 and Vortex VMX-3T magnifier. I'm the original owner of both, the box for each comes with. Glass is perfect and blemish-free on both. Only trade I'm interested in is a Viper PST Gen II 1-6x. Otherwise the sale of these will go to the purchase of one. $450 for the EOTech, $150 for the magnifier, or both for $500. Face to face would be in the Olympia area, or I can ship on your dime.

IMG_0086.JPEG IMG_0087.JPEG IMG_0088.JPEG IMG_0093.JPEG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Should move this to optics and scopes FS section. Should sell pretty well. I'd like to low ball you as a set up for my truck gun but best of luck with your sell.

Last Edited:
Should move this to optics and scopes FS section. Should sell pretty well. I'd like to low ball you as a set up for my truck gun but I'm a good guy. Best of luck with your sell.

I honestly didn't even know there was an optics section. I posted this on another site where the optics go under "parts and accessories" so that's where it went here too. Can I move it myself or does an admin have to do that?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top