JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Eotech
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Gone.

Up for sale is an EOTech EXPS2. Originally came with the magnifier which has since been sold, but includes the factory box. Never fired, I'm just getting rid of my extra optics to fund other projects. FTF in the Salem area, price is $450. I tried to get a clear picture of the reticle but my phone is a potato. Below is the mfg description:

The EXPS2 offers true 2-eyes-open shooting and provides an unparalleled targeting experience. The all-purpose EXPS2 features easy-to-adjust side buttons and a quick-detach lever. It has a transversely-mounted lithium 123 battery. The increased height of the EXPS provides iron sight co-witness access in the lower third of the viewing window. Whether you're using the sight for law enforcement or hunting, the EXPS series sights are the premier optics in the line.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
How old is this? Does never fired mean never mounted? Thanks

I mounted it for about ten minutes and then took it off. It's never seen any use or even the inside of a safe while mounted on a rifle. Never fired means it's never been on a weapon whilst said weapon was fired.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top