JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Eotech
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is an awesome combo you don't want to pass up - this is the one you want for ultra fast target acquisition and super durability.

Vortex comes with 3 height plates so it's the perfect height for the EOTECH. It also has a cam swing, so there's no annoying button to push in order to release it to the side - just pull on the magnifier itself (similar to the Sig Juliet from what I hear). 6x magnification gets you close enough to make the precise shots at range.

EOTECH is the EXPS2-0 (standard 65MOA "ring" with the crisp dot in the middle). Its got a built in quick detach mount so you can keep zero on it if you remove and re-attach. It's also GREEN, which makes it a lot easier to see in bright light / daytime. Unlike a reflex dot or "Holosun" (which, despite the name, is actually a dot), this is a true holographic sight.

Only used ONCE - this week - to sight in. Practically brand new in the boxes.

Unfortunately for me, I just got laid off, so gotta sell.

This killer combo together is priced at $800; I'd rather not separate, but separately I'd sell the EOTECH for 650 and the Vortex for 300. Pretty firm on the price and since I'm laid off, cash only please (no trades). Face to face preferred but if you really want them and don't mind waiting a few weeks for your funds to completely clear, I'll ship them on your dime.

7E386DCD-BE5D-49B1-8309-5BEEBAF954F7.jpeg C68F5D90-E71C-49FA-9FB7-32D33067E399.jpeg D3240330-CEBC-40FC-AF0A-AEE5E0AF5119.jpeg 4B5DEF62-2491-4302-A143-C16DA6510AA7.jpeg 87F16CD3-7222-4A40-B153-D43D2138330D.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.