JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Eotech
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey guys,

up for sale is my Eotech 552. It has worked great, but since selling most of my gats to fund my MDRX I am now selling the optics as well. No point in keeping them around if there's no rifle for them to be on!

I am pricing them for a quick sale, as I'd like the money to fund a solid LPVO since I'll need a good do all optic since the MDRX will have multiple calibers for my use.

In terms of a description not much needs to be said. It's an Eotech, it works well, target acquisition is very fast.

The removable hood has been camo painted to protect the original finish and camo it. If you prefer the original black finish on the hood I'll go ahead and remove the paint for you.

350$ is a lot better then the 550$ they list for.

I of course have a cell phone camera and the reticle is much crisper then I can document here. 4113CBDD-1921-4AD9-B9C9-21086CA46F69.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
So the eotech is 350, plate carrier combo is 450, so total would be 800$

I can do a package deal for you, and that would be 700$ but I would prefer if you could meet tonight. Is that doable since I'm knocking 100) off of an already good deal?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top