JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMG_0480.JPG Looking to trade my EOtech setup. Both the 552-A65 night vision compatible optic and G33 3x magnifier are like new and both come with factory cases and paperwork. The 552-A65 comes with flip up lens covers, not shown, the and magnifier comes with the quick flip to the side mount. Mainly looking for a quality snub nose revolver in 44mag, such as a Ruger Super Alaskan, or a Smith 629. But I will consider trades for AK's, AR's other S&W revolvers and quality semi-auto handguns. I will also consider multiple firearm offers for my EOtech setup, such as 2 Glocks, etc. if you have any questions please feel free to ask. I will not ship. Cash offers will also be considered. Thanks for looking. Best way to reach me is by PM.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top