JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
good morning all,

thought I'd say hi.

I'm a US Navy Submarine Vet, living in Sequim and working at Bangor.

I love Pistol Carbines and plinkers like .22lr (and have a few of them)
I've recently started a small collection of 1911's
I also love picking up interesting firearms that are fun to shoot (Siaga 12 clone, VR80, PMR/CMR-30)
I also love shooting my RIA VR80, and would like to try my hand at Trap and Skeet, but it looks like Sunnydell is only open by appointment.

I've recently picked up a Springfield M1A Scout Squad (I've yet to get her out and shoot)

if you can see my Avatar, it's a 2005 GTO that I picked up new, and was able to get into the mid 11's (consistently)

1666201310949.png

In my dreams.....
1666201624017.png

1666201730292.png
Thank You for your service.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
First, thanks for your service man! My father (<avatar<) was a Navy Man, '45-'47. USS Terry DD-513.

I've recently picked up a Springfield M1A Scout Squad (I've yet to get her out and shoot)
Hubba-Hubba.... Having a couple of M1s. First one, custom built, Winchester '53 receiver/SA '44 barrel. Repro stock and every other part BMB. Second/ CMP '52 receiver, SA 44 barrel. An M1A just seems like a natural after getting the M1 Garand!

Welcome Aboard!

Welcome aboard, lived in Dungeness for 16 years and wholeheartedly recommend you check out the Jefferson County Gun Club down in Port Townsend. It's run mostly if not by an all volunteer staff with several ex-military vets. Gone are the days we could just drive up behind Burnt Hill or Bell Hill and hunt/shoot at will.

Last Edited:
Welcome aboard, lived in Dungeness for 16 years and wholeheartedly recommend you check out the Jefferson County Gun Club down in Port Townsend. It's run mostly if not by an all volunteer staff with several ex-military vets. Gone are the days we could just drive up behind Burnt Hill or Bell Hill and hunt/shoot at will.
I went to the Jefferson county gun club a few years back, I need to check them out.

as far as going up behind bell hill.....

we still go up Slab Camp area to do a bit of shooting ;)

Werlcome. For Trap, try the Port Angeles Gun Club Sunday or Wednesday mornings. For Sporting Clays , call Ellen at Sunnydell. She'll give you the info on the retirees group that shoots regularly there.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

Always good to have another Bubblehead here.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

Always good to have another Bubblehead here.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

I'll check it out

what's a Bubblehead doing down in Beaverton?
where were you at when you were in? I'm up at Bangor

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads