JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
From my father's WW2 dwindling collection.....selling due to poor health & bills.
Enfiield .303 Jungle Carbine. The markings read no4 mk1 but as the picture shows it was converted to a no5. Good headspace, was checked out by a gunsmith last year when he first put it up for auction with a reserve of $350 (As seen by tag on pictures)...Last years was a bad time to sell anything due to economy. Stocks are good with some unknown Cryptic writing, factory rubber butt-pad, good bolt (numbers do not appear to match), bore rifling is mid-range as far as a 65 year old rifle goes. Minor rust in spots from storage when he lived in Florida. Sight is peep with flip up range sight, missing the piece that slides up and down for long range shooting. Comes with 10 round magazine. Whether you want a shooter, WW2 collector piece or a wall mount, this one covers the bill.
I will answer any questions I can and relay any to my father that I may not know. Prefer face-to-face sale, or shipping to your FFL (price depending on where to) keeping in mind that I am not an FFL.
Thank you for looking, $300 OBO.
Scott:s0155:

Sunday-All day-
Weekdays after work 8PM-9PM or send PM:s0155:
503-487-7768

e1.jpg

e2.jpg

e3.jpg

e4.jpg

e5.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm going through the mental battle as we speak - the justifcations of why I need this rifle. The bad angel on the left shoulder usually wins in these 'battles'. Matter of time.

After reading the Surplus Rifles thread, i'm going to give the seller the benefit of the doubt and assume he genuinely believes this rifle is safe to fire... that said, there seems to be quite a bit of other misrepresentation going on as well.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.