JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold
I took this like new weapon in trade on my Nighthawk Custom T3T from a person I trust. It has been fired very little and has no dings, scratches, rub marks nor any visible indications of use on the exterior. It appears new. It comes with everything shown in the photos including three magazines, holster, double magazine pouch and the VZ custom grips (visible in one of the photos below) as well as the factory grips (seen in the other photo below). This package offer also includes two boxes (100 rounds each) of Winchester 165 gr fmj target ammo. The ammo is current manufacture. As much as I love the quality and feel of this weapon my hands are no longer strong enough to operate the slide on the EMP 40 reliably. Springfield's price for the EMP is $1345.00, the custom grips cost $62.00 (on sale), and the ammo is $80.00 at Midway. That comes to $1487.00. Because the weapon has been fired I will sell the package for $1000.00 That is a significant discount from what I allowed my buyer.:(
Scroll down to see photos.
I am not an FFL dealer so no paperwork is required FTF to a legal buyer in Oregon with an ODL or CCW.:)
Semper Fi

PS: I will take some Winchester PDX or Ranger 230gr and/or Speer Gold Dot 230 gr 45 acp ammo in trade. I can also can use some Speer Gold Dot 115 gr 9mm.
If anyone needs high resolution photos (see below) pm me an e-mail address and I will send you high res jpegs.

Attachments

• Attachments_2015120.zip
    595.6 KB · Views: 181
Last Edited:
] EMP II.jpg EMP.jpg

EMP.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.