JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I like the concept of the emerson opener on knives. And I really am becoming a fan of the spyderco knives. I checked out emerson knives, and ZT but was curious if there were any other manufactures that have the emerson opener other than the three mentioned (Spyderco, Emerson, & ZT)?

Are you referring to the Wave opener? If so then yes. Emersen has licensed a number of custom and production knife makers the right to use on their knives - Fox is one that comes to mind. Just Google "Wave" opener on knives. Lots to choose from.

Are you referring to the Wave opener? If so then yes. Emersen has licensed a number of custom and production knife makers the right to use on their knives - Fox is one that comes to mind. Just Google "Wave" opener on knives. Lots to choose from.
I did not know it was called the wave opener. When I googled that I found more than googling 'emerson opener'. Thank you. That is more what I am looking for.

I have a Emerson Commander and while the knife is impressive the opener is not...for me anyway. Big knife! I also have as a EDC a 350 series ZT. It has the partially serrated blade and the flip nub the works like a dream. Close to 2 inches shorter than the Emerson it is more carry friendly. I will keep the Emerson though, I do like the way it feels in my hand.

I had ordered my Emerson several years ago from Midway. I actually handled the ZT and fell in lust.

I have a Emerson Commander and while the knife is impressive the opener is not...for me anyway. Big knife! I also have as a EDC a 350 series ZT. It has the partially serrated blade and the flip nub the works like a dream. Close to 2 inches shorter than the Emerson it is more carry friendly. I will keep the Emerson though, I do like the way it feels in my hand.

I had ordered my Emerson several years ago from Midway. I actually handled the ZT and fell in lust.

Both nice knives, different sizes, different usages! I'd take either one!:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top