JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7mm Remington Magnum
City
Pullman
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale is my Elk Meadow Performance 7mm RemMag. Rifle was built by Steve Pratt, who makes some of the best light weight precision rifles you can buy. Rifle has been fired by Steve for load development, but has otherwise sat in my safe for years. Sale includes:

• Rifle (weight: 8.3lbs)
    • Defiance deviant ultralight action, no CRF
    • Proof 26" 1:9 twist fluted barrel, heavy sport contour
    • Steve's titanium brake
    • Jewell HVRTS single stage fully adjustable trigger
    • Bell and Carlson long range hunter, BDL
  • TruPulse G7 BR2 laser range finder
  • Carrying case
  • 120 rounds of Steve's handloads (new norma brass, 168gr berger VLD hunting bullets) plus extra projos
  • Load development data
Asking price is $2500 $2000 shipped for everything. I'll consider partial trades, but cash will be prioritized. Local sales (Spokane/CDL/Lewiston/Tri Cities) will get an 8lb jug of Hodgdon H4831SC and a partial box of Federal No. 215 large magnum rifle primers at no additional cost. I'm not shipping powder or primers.

5F7ED4A0-868B-4B12-912F-407828B2AED0.jpg D0B32B9E-32C8-4935-8DC3-61E57DD91736.jpg ECDE5D97-2FA9-4B6A-8AAD-8FE5B1722E9F.jpg F8349FC5-65E6-492B-B8DC-6A8DA998A4CF.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Steve knows how to build them . He built me a all carbon fiber lightweight 28 nosler that's my favorite custom. Shoots bug holes. What's the barrel contour and length of the barrel thanks.

Steve knows how to build them . He built me a all carbon fiber lightweight 28 nosler that's my favorite custom. Shoots bug holes. What's the barrel contour and length of the barrel thanks.
Rifle has a 26" barrel without the brake, 28" with the brake. I'm not sure what contour the barrel has. Given its weight, length, and the depth of the fluting, i'd guess a heavy sporter. I can't find my calipers.

Update: i found my calipers and my guess was correct. O.87" neck diameter, 0.67" muzzle diameter, 26" barrel.

Ayy, she be a heavy sporterrr

Will take high end optics for trade. Do you have private land in WA with elk or deer? I'll trade for access on your land. I'd like to fill a freezer this year.

Finally got an accurate weight on the rifle: 8.3lbs. I'm open to partial or 1:1 trades. Below is a list of things I'd like:
  • PVS14 with spec sheet. I'm not too picky about filmed or unfilmed. I don't know a ton about tubes, so i'm prob gunna ask a bunch of dumb questions
  • Silver pigeon 12ga
  • Are you a FFL and have suppressors for sale? I'll trade for MSRP and tax stamp.
  • Maybe some higher end optics. I'm unreasonably picky about glass, but i'll entertain offers. Worst i can say is no.

Last Edited:
Bumping thread from the dead. I'm p sure i can still sell a bolt action rifle in WA. I'm open to trades, send me an offer. Rifle is now on consignment at my LGS, so payment/shipping will go through him so he can get his percentage. Support local!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.