JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Hey friends,

Just got a Tesla model 3 yesterday and I'm looking for an electrician to install the charger in my garage. Shouldn't be a difficult job. New house (2016) and the breaker is right next to the edge of the garage where I want the charger.

Can pay cash, ammo, pistol? Optics?

Prefer a certified electrician (is that a thing?). Hopefully a member that I've traded with in the past!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
If you don't find a member FYI,

I have personal experience with Auto Electric Specialties, 14444 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Portland, OR 97267....

When I had my shop we used Auto Electric Specialties to take care of our overflow...
Many years of experiencing nothing but top notch work...

Contact the union hall and ask if they have the 200 coupon for union residential work. It's on airport way. Local 48. They give them out. Will probably make it a couple hundred overall. It's an easy job. Just make sure they orient the plug as Tesla plugs grounds are on top. Or the handle will sit upside down.

When I wanted to upgrade my garage electrical, I went with Greenbox Mechanical. I found their pricing, service, and followup to be excellent. It's been 4 years since I used them so I hope they still offer that important blend of quality at affordable prices.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.