JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Egyptian Helwan, licensed copy of the Beretta 1951 pistol. Comes with 3 magazines. Two work with no issues. The third magazine occasionally does not lock open. Gun has certainly seen some use but in the hundreds of rounds Ive shot through it, it has worked great. Locking block and barrel are in good condition. Grip is cracked and missing a piece in the back but thats unfortunately to be expected with these pistols. Certainly not made to the quality of the Beretta manufactured models but a good gun nonetheless. Open to offers and trades.

20230711_162054.jpg 20230711_162205.jpg 20230711_162242.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Was the barrel shortened on this? Every one I've ever seen had the barrel stick out the end of the slide like a quarter of an inch.
I am uncertain of that myself. It was not shortened by me. Barrel crown is convex and rounded as you'd expect to see. At this point in time I can only speculate regarding how it came to be that way.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top