JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This thing is literally like new. I put it in my garage last year to start up the "man-cave" but lately I hardly get to spend any time in there. I honeslty loaded some beer in it once and even then the beer didn't last a day.:) The garage is starting to clutter up again and I don't use it like I thought I would, no point in keeping an empty fridge plugged in constantly.

It's a stainless steel model and it is actually quite nice looking. Maybe you have a man-cave in need of cold refreshments or want a classy mini fridge in your dorm room. Definitely a higher end mini fridge.

As far as imperfections, it has one slight scratch/crease on the bottom door, nothing horrible. Everything else is fully operational and like new.

I will put up an actual pic when I get home but this is the exact model. I did not buy direct from them, I got a real good deal on it from my work, it was bought to go under a counter but it didn't fit. I saw the invoice, they did pay over $300 for it.

I'll put it up for $150 OBO

<broken link removed>

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top