JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$20
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
West Linn
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am selling the remainder of my knife collection.
I have 18 high quality folders and 20 high quality autos, most of which are the OTF type.
The folders are $20 each and the autos are $20 to $40 each. The black SOG multi tool is $40.Don't let the prices DSCN1661[1].JPG DSCN1662[1].JPG fool you. These are very well made knives. Check out the photos.
Cash only and no trades. I will ship. DSCN1659[1].JPG DSCN1660[1].JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm looking for the following Zero Tolerance knives. In the slimmest chance you may have one, or all..
0200BW
0300DW
0350KWST
0350WW

I'm looking for the following Zero Tolerance knives. In the slimmest chance you may have one, or all..
0200BW
0300DW
0350KWST
0350WW
I have several ZT knives but do not know the stock numbers. I also do not know where the knives were made. U.S.? China?

I have several ZT knives but do not know the stock numbers. I also do not know where the knives were made. U.S.? China?
Zero Tolerance is made between Sherwood and Tualatin. If you have the ZT boxes, the model numbers are usually on them. or the blade itself. If youd like to shoot me a picture of them with blades open I might be able to make you an offer.

here. ZT, Kershaw and Shun are all part of KAI, headquartered off sherwood-tualatin hwy . Some kershaws are made overseas, But ZT has always been made in the US
I have a feeling that my ZT knives were not made here as there are no numbers on the boxes.

Can you pm me a list of all the cold steel and what you want for them. Potentially interested in thr whole lot if you have pics and fairly accurate list. Also price for everything.
Lmk
Thanks.

Can you pm me a list of all the cold steel and what you want for them. Potentially interested in thr whole lot if you have pics and fairly accurate list. Also price for everything.
Lmk
Thanks.
I know for sure that i have some Cold Steel knives but would have to dig through 7 full boxes of knives to find them. None of the Cold Steel knives would cost more than $40.
Are you interested in other brands too (ie. Boker, Zero Tolerance, Smith&Wesson, Brous, Gerber etc.)?

Cold steel, zt and Gerber mostly.
But without info I really can't say.
I'd be interested in the entire collection pending contents and price.
For now mostly interested in the cold steel.
Lmk.

I am selling my knife collection of 130 mostly brand new knives. Most of the knives are flipper folders and 20 are OTF automatics. Most of the knives are in the factory packaging.
Brands include Brous, Boker, Cold Steel, Real Steel, Steel Will, Zero Tolerance and several others.
Prices range from $20 to $50 depending on the brand and type of knife. Most of the OTF automatics are $40 to $50.
I am willing to sell the whole collection as a lot or individual knives.
Cash only and no trades. I am willing to ship.
What brand are the OTF automatics?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top