JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Need to make room in the gun fund. Ed Brown gov size Kobra. SS frame and carbon slide, 2012 build.

Comes with one set of the three VZ grips pictured (Ironwood burl grips are not for sale and not included). Ed Brown bag, hangtag, paperwork and two Ed Brown 8-round magazines.

$2000 cash — willing to ship on your dime

Kobra 1.JPG Kobra black.JPG Kobra cherry.JPG Kobra gov.JPG Kobra field strip.JPG Kobra slide.JPG Kobra port.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
There are two very minor cosmetic issues but I doubt this got shot much outside of the factory.

The internals look brand new and wear is nonexistant. Maybe someone put 100 rounds through it and put it in an ultrasonic cleaner, but there's not a spec of powder and no real wear anywhere.

I suspect it was a gun shop display that got handled a bit and has never really been shot. The paperwork, EB bag, hangtag, etc. are all as-new.

If I can find a way to hang on to this I'll pull the ad, so if you're interested, fortune favors the brave.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.