JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Brad Wanlass
J & B Sales
7075 se Tuscany way
Milwaukie, OR 97267
Phone: 503-260-8326

i have used Brad on a number of occasions. he will take care of you and keep you in the loop with the whole transaction.

Rapid Fire Arms, as coctailer mentioned is an awesome place but its all the way out in Sandy. Nice guys, great owner, and the FFL fees are pretty standard but are cheaper if you're purchasing more than 1 item.

However, if you prefer a shop in EAST Portland, then I also recommend Money Market Pawn shop off 136th and Powell at 13607 SE Powell Blvd in Portland, OR. I've used Money Market about 3 times as they were one of the preferred FFL dealers when ordering through Budsgunshop.com. If you want exceptional customer service and are ordering more than 1 transfer item, I highly recommend Rapid Fire Arms but if you want something closer to East Portland and Gresham then Money Market off 136th is great as well. Money Market always gives me a call as soon as my items come in. I'm from Gresham so this is just my $.02.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top