Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

East PDX FFL Transfers? NWFA sponsor maybe?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by raindog, Sep 27, 2012.

1. raindog

raindog Portland, OR Active Member

I might buy a gun over the Internet. I'm sure I can go to many of the local gun stores but is there any FFL in East PDX/Gresham that people would recommend? Perhaps someone who supports NWFA?

2. coctailer

coctailer Portland, OR/Hastings, MI/Vancouver,WA I run with scissors.

Rapid Fire Arms in Sandy.

They are top-notch people to deal with and worth going to check out the deals.

3. DeletedUser1

DeletedUser1 Member

Brad Wanlass
    J & B Sales
    7075 se Tuscany way
    Milwaukie, OR 97267
    Phone: 503-260-8326

i have used Brad on a number of occasions. he will take care of you and keep you in the loop with the whole transaction.

4. ThemGunsThough

ThemGunsThough RIP City! Well-Known Member

Rapid Fire Arms, as coctailer mentioned is an awesome place but its all the way out in Sandy. Nice guys, great owner, and the FFL fees are pretty standard but are cheaper if you're purchasing more than 1 item.

However, if you prefer a shop in EAST Portland, then I also recommend Money Market Pawn shop off 136th and Powell at 13607 SE Powell Blvd in Portland, OR. I've used Money Market about 3 times as they were one of the preferred FFL dealers when ordering through Budsgunshop.com. If you want exceptional customer service and are ordering more than 1 transfer item, I highly recommend Rapid Fire Arms but if you want something closer to East Portland and Gresham then Money Market off 136th is great as well. Money Market always gives me a call as soon as my items come in. I'm from Gresham so this is just my $.02.

5. just dan

just dan PDX Active Member

6. WillMunny

WillMunny NE Portland Active Member

Just went through them last week; $20 to transfer + $10 background check. They called me when the gun arrived, open til 7pm.

7. Ironbar

Ironbar Tigard, OR Well-Known Member

Save some money and make the drive to Beaverton to A Cut Above Pawn. $10.00 transfer fee and $10.00 background check.

8. oneharmonic

oneharmonic Portland, OR Well-Known Member

With gas at $4/gallon, you're not saving very much money making that drive.

But for those living on the westside, I agree, A Cut Above Pawn is a great place to do FFL transfers.